Effective Date: [Insert Date]
Welcome to BookingSites.com! Our platform provides a comprehensive solution for managing direct bookings for appointments, accommodations, service bookings, and events. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (the “Terms”). Please read them carefully.
1. Acceptance of Terms By using BookingSites.com, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you must not use the website.
2. Modification of Terms BookingSites.com reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes will mean you accept and agree to the changes.
3. Eligibility You must be at least 18 years of age to use BookingSites.com. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority, and capacity to agree to and abide by these Terms.
4. User Accounts To access certain features of the site, you may be required to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
5. Use of the Site BookingSites.com grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the site strictly in accordance with these Terms.
6. User Conduct You agree not to use the site to:
7. Intellectual Property Rights All content on BookingSites.com, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of BookingSites.com or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties BookingSites.com is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
9. Limitation of Liability In no event shall BookingSites.com, its affiliates, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the website.
10. Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
11. Contact Information For any questions or comments regarding these Terms, please contact us at [Contact Information].